Thursday, February 21, 2008

Assignment 1( Unit 4) Preview Reflecting Blog Post Fights!

The fight that I was involved in was hanging with a group of girls. What led up to this fight was that we were both listening to he say she say things. I have to admit that I didn't try to avoid the fight only because I was very angry. It happened at my old school which it started as an argument, and then I was approach by her. We were actually friends before the big misunderstanding. I didn't think that she would do something like that just because she heard something that I was suppose to have said. After the approach she push me and the fight started from there. The outcome was I won, but I felt bad about it because I knew that I had the choice to walk away and still be in school for the five days that I was suspended. Once we return back to school it was a little weird but then just like everyone says " fighting your problem out will bring you closer together"! That's what it did for us. We became something like best friends and we are still good friends till this very day.

1 comment:

carrie said...

If you were in the same situation today, would you walk away? I've never heard the saying " fighting your problem out will bring you closer together"!

Good thorough post. Only a few small errors. As is you earned 18/20 points.