Thursday, January 17, 2008

Assignment 7( Unit One )

About the Duties of Husband and Wives


Back then Husbands and Wives were really the same as they are today.Reading this passage help me to understand what it means to commit to someone. I mean I knew before but from reading this passage it seemed as if I didn't know anything.I learned that Husbands and Wives should be patient towards each other, and here today Husbands and Wives have no patients towards one another only some people.What suprised me was that they called the husband the head of women. That's something I didn't really like because today no one is in charge their both in it together. I also learned that both husband and wife should severe their duties as marriage partners. So I see that everything was mostly the same in some parts but not them all.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good post overall. I agree that times have changed, and thankfully men are no longer considered the head of women in our society!

Some small errors that I can help you fix to earn maximum points. As is you earned 26/30 points.