Thursday, April 3, 2008

Preview Reflection Blog Post: When to Get Involved?Unit 6( Assigment 1)

Coming from me I think it's never okay to get into someone else's business. If you're not the subject of the conversation or if the situation has nothing to do with you, and it's not you. Then why bother. What someone else has going on doesn't concern you then you shouldn't have any say so in it. I know because when some tries to get into my business I gets very angry. So its never okay to get involved in someone elses business no matter what the problem is. It's also not right to run your mouth about someone elses business especially if it's something that you heard from someone else.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good points. Is it ok to get involved if you know someone's safety is in danger?

Some small errors, but overall a good thoughtful post. 18/20 points.